Cut Costs and Complexities of Managing Your Oracle Applications
Hosting Oracle applications in-house can be costly, complex, and just plain frustrating. Expensive infrastructure, IT staffing retention and costs, and high power bills add up fast. Licensing fees and server supervision are complicated.
The Tier1 Private Oracle Cloud changes all of this – harnessing the power of Oracle's Private Cloud Appliance (PCA) technology and using secure Trusted Partitions* to limit the number of Oracle licenses required. The Tier1 Private Oracle Cloud is the most optimized and protected computing environment for Oracle applications and databases. And with our expert team beside you, moving to the Cloud is seamless and simple. Also included for all of our Tier1 Private Oracle Cloud customers, is Backup and Disaster Recovery to help you prepare for the unexpected and know that your data is secure in the case of an emergency.
Here is how it works:
(Click image to view larger)
*PCA is the only virtual environment certified to use Oracle Trusted Partitions. For more information on Oracle Trusted Partitions, click here.
- BYO-Software and License: Only pay for what you use
- Save money on new servers, SAN, and network hardware
- Slash in-house power and HVAC bills
- Scale to your exact vCPU needs and grow on demand
- Get support when you need it with Tier1's 24x7 Managed Services support
- Enjoy predictable monthly costs
- Decrease IT staffing time and expenditures
- Streamline installation, deployment, and management
- Count on Backup/Restore and Backup/Recovery
- Support third-party/homegrown applications
- Relocate database servers to optimized VMs
- Eliminate upgrade headaches
How Crossmatch maximized their Oracle investment with Tier1.